General guidance for Abstract submission
All abstracts (oral (O) & poster (P) presentations), must be submitted electronically via the conference website following the template and the instructions given below. Abstract submission will open by October 2, 2019.
Abstract deadline submission
|Oral Presentation||December 20, 2019|
|Poster Presentation||December 20, 2019|
Participants will be notified via email about the acceptance of their contribution by January 20, 2020, at the latest.
- Only one abstract per registered person can be submitted
- Download the Template (Microsoft Word format, .doc file). One page (A4), including text, figures and references list, with page margins of 2,54 cm all around)
- Save abstract under a file name easily identified e.g. “Vas_Dracopoulos.docx” (Microsoft Word format, .docx file)
- Abstract submission is permitted only electronically
- Submissions by hard copy or e-mail are not accepted
- Conference Language : English
- Contributions will be included into the book of abstracts only after having received full payment of the registration fee.
- As no parallel sessions will take place, a limited number of oral presentations can be delivered. If the number of contributions submitted for oral presentation exceeds the program schedule, some of them will be considered for poster presentation, and the participant will be informed in time.
Instructions to the Authors
A. General information
Euchemsil2020 uses the EasyChair free conference management system for abstract submission. To access the abstract submission web site, you should first obtain an EasyChair account as instructed below. All abstracts will be reviewed by the Euchemsil2020 Program Committee and an acceptance notification will be sent to the corresponding author(s) by the specified date.
B. Guidelines for the Abstract Submission to the EasyChair system
Step 1: Apply for an EasyChair account at the EasyChair website (https://easychair.org/ ). If you have used the EasyChair system before, skip this step and proceed to Step 2.
Αccess the EasyChair home page, by clicking the link: https://easychair.org/
Press the Signup up hyperlink in the up-right corner of the home page to create an EasyChair Account.
Step 2: Click in the EUCHEMSIL2020 abstract submission system
Step 3: Log into the EasyChair web site, using your EasyChair user name and password.
Step 4: Press the enter as an author hyperlink to start submitting your paper.
Step 5: Complete the form by entering the First name, Last name, Email, Country and Organisation of each author of the paper to be submitted. DO NOT FORGET to tick the author who is going to be the corresponding author and the presenter. You can also add more authors by clicking the Click here to add more authors hyperlink.
Step 6. Complete the form by also entering the title of the paper and keywords (Provide at least 3 and up to 5 representative keywords for your contribution). DO NOT FORGET to click weather the topic of the paper is about ionic liquids or molten salts.
Step 7. Select the type of presentation (oral or poster) and upload your abstract (in .doc or .docx format according to the attached template) and click submit before midnight of the submission deadline. The system will automatically close after this time.
Step 8: Until midnight of the submission deadline, if you need to make any modifications you may re-enter the euchemsil2020 abstract submission site and replace the uploaded abstract file. The last submitted abstract file will be taken into consideration for review.